Product Name: Beats by Dr Dre Powerbeats2 Wireless In-Ear Headphones
Price: $139.99/£117 (1 Year Warranty)
Cheapest Place To Buy: amazon.com
My Rating: 7.5/10
The Powerbeats2 (Wireless), Product Overview
Without good music and good headphones pushing through the toughest of workouts will be much harder. We all know the importance of having a good pair of gym headphones so today here is an honest review of the Powerbeats2 Wireless. Lightweight and engineered with the power of dual-driver acoustics, the 2nd generation of wireless earphones deliver the most clear sound and performance needed to propel you through the toughest of workouts. It is sweat and water resistant from the earbud to the tangle-free cable, with over-molding on the RemoteTalkTM for a no-slip grip when your switching tracks, changing the volume or making hands-free calls. Furthermore, it has a flexible earhook, providing a comfortable and secure fit no matter what kind of rigorous activity you are doing in or out the gym it will stay on your ears.
Product Details / Unboxed
- Product Dimensions: 15.1 x 7.6 x 15.1 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 340 g
- Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required
- Weight: 24 grams
- Wrap around cable length: 500 mm
- Height: 43.7mm
- Powerbeats2 Wireless earphones with RemoteTalk™ wrap around cable
- Hard shell carrying case
- Universal micro USB cable
- Cable management clip
- Four (4) pairs of multi-sized/shaped ear tips
- Quick Start guide
- Pair and play with your Bluetooth device with 30 foot range
- 6 hour rechargeable battery
- Premium sound in a very lightweight design with flexible earhooks
- Plenty of colours to choose from
- Sweat and water resistant
- Take hands-free calls and adjust music with no-slip-grip RemoteTalk controls
- A 15-minute quick charge delivers an extra hour of non-stop playback
- If you wear glasses you won’t be able to use these headphones
- Some colours can get dirty very quickly if you use these for workouts
- Not many ear tips to choose from so may not fit every kind of ear securely reducing sound quality
Who Is It For ?
If your into working out or if you sweat a lot these are the perfect headphones for you since they are sweat and water resistant. Furthermore, they have good sound quality and you have to be actively aware when wearing these outside so they do let some noise in. They are wireless so the cable won’t get in the way of whatever you are trying to do as the cable goes around the back of your neck unlike wired headphones, which can be very annoying when trying to do anything involved with the front of your body.
My Personal Opinion/Review Of The Powerbeats2 Wireless In-Ear Headphones
I do a lot of gym work and having gone over to Bluetooth earphones, going back to normal earphones is a pain. However, the current crop of Bluetooth headphones are either not nice to look at or they fall out of your ears very easily. The last pair I had was Sony. Awesome sound, but after 3 months they weren’t very secure in my ears. My first contact with the Beats are very good, they were well packaged, similar to an Apple product. It connected first time to my iPhone and after blasting a range of music through them from hip hop to classical I am very impressed with the sound. The fit is secure and they’re comfortable too. These headphones are a must for an audiophile who happens to work out too !
Where To Buy The Powerbeats2 Wireless In-Ear Headphones ?
You can purchase the Powerbeats2 Wireless In-Ear Headphones in any store online as many retailers sell these headphones, but the cheapest place to buy them is from amazon.com. Furthermore, delivery is free in certain countries and if you buy it from Amazon it comes with a 1 year warranty.
Buy It Here: www.amazon.com
If you have any more questions about these headphones or if you want to leave your own opinion on them please feel free to comment below.